Call your surgery if you feel you have Covid symptoms, and call 111 if worried and need immediate advice during out of hours.
Get NHS advice about COVID-19
Including symptoms, testing, vaccination and staying at home: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
Get your COVID-19 vaccination, read about the vaccines and find out what happens when you have your vaccine: Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
NHS Covid Pass
Get an NHS COVID Pass, find out who can get one, how to get one, and what to do if yours has expired: NHS COVID Pass – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
Get urgent support now from Every Mind Matters
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Cancer and coronavirus
- Asthma UK – What to do if you have asthma
- Blood Cancer UK – Information for people affected by blood cancer
- Diabetes UK – Coronavirus and diabetes
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease
Support for the employed
Support for self-employed
Guidance for people who are self-employed and getting less work or no work because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Advice for Vulnerable Patients
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- How to get support for extremely critical vulnerable person
- Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.
- Pregnancy advice